ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
This notification is prepared in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 (KVKK), to clarify the related legal reason and the purpose of your personal data processing within the scope of the protection of personal data. It is for your enlightenment to explain the administrative and technical measures of SÜRDÜRÜLEBİLİR KALKINMA İÇİN YENİLİKÇİ ÇÖZÜMLER DERNEĞİ (Association), which has the title of “Data Controller”.
The establishment purpose of the Sürdürülebilir Kalkınma İçin Yenilikçi Çözümler Derneği is to develop and implement all kinds of national and international social, economic, environmental and cultural projects by serving sustainable development and improvement. Our association, which focuses on the development of the society, takes place on www.gelecekdaha.net and www.embarkproject.com platforms to support young people with their future goals. Founded on May 14, 2015, and carries out its activities at the address of “Talatpaşa Caddesi No: 5 Levent Beşiktaş – Istanbul“.
We would like to inform you about our processing processes of your personal data and your rights within the scope of KVKK through the “Notification About the Processing of Personal Data” (Notification) you are reading.
1.What Does Processing Mean ?
It refers to any operation which is performed upon personal data such as collection, recording, storage, preservation, alteration, adaptation, disclosure, transfer, retrieval, making available for collection, categorization or blocking its use by wholly or partly automatic means or otherwise than by automatic means which form part of a filing system.
2.Which Personal Data Do We Process?
We process the following personal data within the scope of the project you want to take part in our association:
|Identity||Name – surname, date of birth|
|Contact||Residence info, mobile phone number, e-mail|
|Professional Experience – Education Information||Graduated and current school info|
|Visual and Audio Records||Photographs, camera, sound recordings|
|Transaction Security||IP address, website login and logout info|
3.For What Legal Reason and How We Process Your Personal Data?
If your personal data is directly related to the realization (establishment of a legal relationship) or execution of this project, based on your explicit consent; in cases where data processing is necessary for our legitimate interests, provided that it does not violate your fundamental rights and freedoms, we process it without your explicit consent.
Your personal data in order to take the necessary measures in accordance with the personal data processing policies of our association and to fulfill other obligations arising from the law; it can be collected and processed manually, by e-mail, electronically or physically by the Association from its website and through the relevant departments, automatically or non-automatically. In the processing of your personal data, the Association acts in accordance with the data processing principles and obligations specified within the scope of the Constitution, KVKK, related legislation and our Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy.
4.For What Purpose, We Process Your Personal Data?
Your limited personal data is processed within the scope of the following purposes:
- Fulfilling the obligations arising from the legislation, carrying out the processes of determining your side benefits and interests
- Conducting social responsibility and civil society activities
- Carrying out training activities
- Environmental awareness development and environmental trainings
- Carrying out talent career development activities
- Planning and execution of human resources processes
- Legal processes
- Security purposes and for submission to official institutions
- Giving information to authorized persons, institutions and organizations
- Execution of archive activities
- Carrying out emergency management processes of our association
- Execution of information and IT security processes
- Carrying out internal audit, investigation, audit, ethics and fund activities carried out and included by our association
- Strengthening communication and cooperation
5.Does Your Personal Data Transfer Domestic or Abroad ?
Provided that complying with the general principles listed in Article 4 of the KVKK and the conditions stipulated in Articles 8 and 9, and also taking all the necessary security measures, we can transfer your personal data to Associations Unit, Social Security Institution, İşkur, Tax Offices, Ministry of Interior, Ministry of Health, national and international information technologies, cloud computing, including financial advisors, lawyers, supporters, suppliers, consultants, mentors, volunteers, audit firms and our fundraising donors; that can be found in Turkey and abroad.
6.What are Your Rights as a Data Owner within the Scope of KVKK?
Within the framework of KVKK and other applicable legislation; everyone, in connection with herself/himself, has the right to;
- Learn whether or not her/his personal data have been processed
- Request information as to processing if her/his data have been processed
- Learn the purpose of processing of the personal data and whether data are used in accordance with their purpose
- Know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data have been transferred;
- Request rectification in case personal data are processed incompletely or inaccurately
- Request deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions set forth under article 7
- Request notification of the operations made to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred
- Object to occurrence of any result that is to her/his detriment by means of analysis of personal data exclusively through automated systems
- Request compensation for the damages in case the person incurs damages due to unlawful processing of personal data
by applying to the data controller.
7.Application Ways to the Association within the Scope of Your Rights?
By filling and signing the Application Form (You can obtain the application form from our web sites www.gelecekdaha.net and www.embarkproject.com or from the headquarters of our Association) using the following methods or other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board; you can send a signed copy which is bearing your “secure electronic signature” in accordance with the Electronic Signature Law No. 5070, to our firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address; or you can bring a wet signed copy by hand or through a notary public to our address “Talatpaşa Caddesi No: 5 Levent, Beşiktaş – İstanbul“. In case of such application, our Association will conclude your application within 30 days, accept the request or reject it by explaining the reason and notify the relevant person in writing or electronically.